London: Charismatic The character of Yizo Yizo was performed in the movie by Jabu Kubheka, better known by his stage name Gunman.
Kubheka was brutally murdered at his Soshanguve home on Monday late afternoon.
The late actor was well known for playing township baddies, such as the notorious Gunman on Yizo Yizo and later Howitzer in the crime drama Zone 14.
His most recent performance was Scar from Gold Diggers.
Since then, many of the actor’s relatives and friends have visited his home to pay their respects.
Jabu Christopher Kubheka, a South African Actor
Jabu Christopher Kubheka, a South African actor and model, passed away on June 12, 2017. His most well-known parts are from television series like Vat ‘n Sit, Zone 14, and Yizo Yizo. Source
‘This,’ a Former ‘Zone 14’ and ‘Yizo Yizo’ Performer, Has Died!
- Tshepo Ngwane, who starred in ‘Zone 14’ and ‘Yizo Yizo,’ died in a Soweto hospital of an unidentified illness.
- According to a family acquaintance, Ngwane was hospitalized for two weeks at the Jabulani Hospital before passing suddenly.
- Kutlwano Ditsele, a film producer who works at Bomb, which produces Isibaya as well as Yizo Yizo and Zone 14, confirmed the story on Twitter.
- Distele said on Twitter: “Tshepo Ngwane, widely known for his performances as Thiza in Yizo Yizo and Doctor Mdu in Zone 14, has died. May his spirit find peace.” Source
Fresh- Mvuso Magabane Proudly Shows Off His Community Theater Roots!
- The year was 1999 when Meshak Mvuso rose to prominence with his infamous role as Jabulani “Jawas” Nyembe in SABC 1’s controversial youth drama series Yizo Yizo.
- Mvuso, now a renowned actor, was part of a young cast who not only embodied characters exposing social ills in most South African towns but also challenged and shaped the way storytelling was done on television. Created history.
- Having been one of the young actors at the forefront of a “rebellious” yet iconic TV movement from 1999 to 2004, Mvuso (now known by the moniker Mvuso Magbane) cannot believe that such a role has brought him such a prestigious and Paved the way for a brilliant acting career.
- “I’ve been very fortunate that in my career as an actor, I’ve never been without a job for a long time, and it’s not because I think I’m the best actor or anything, but it’s because of that. is because of my respect for the craft and in return, the craft is respecting me,” says Mvuso.
- “For the first few episodes of Yizo Yizo, I wasn’t in the country, I was in Amsterdam. I left the country as a normal actor but came back as a celebrity. I can’t believe the love and support I’ve received Because I thought Yizzo Yizzo would be just another show.
- You can also like our Facebook post here for posts on death like this we work on. You will be notified fast:
“At the time, none of us knew we were making or changing the face of TV through that raw acting and showing how hard it is to grow up in the townships.”
By the late Lesego Motsepe.
- Mvuso played several roles such as the high-profile heist on Isthembiso and the chairperson on Keromeng Matimande, however, a short stint as Nasizwa on The River brought her impressive acting skills into the limelight when she portrayed a man battling kidney disease.
- “I have enjoyed all the characters I have played, but the character that is close to my heart is the role of Nasizawa, which my late friend Menzi Ngubane helped me craft and master. When I was first approached about the role by the show’s producers, I knew Menzies would be able to help me better understand my character, as Nasizawa was battling kidney failure,” he adds. Said. Source
- How Many Actors Died From Poltergeist? : All You Need To Know!
- Uk Actors Who Tragically Lost Their Lives in Car Crashes: Check Here!
- Actors Who Died This Week: Sylvia Syms, Annie Wersching, Lisa Loring | All Shocking Deaths
For more posts like this, keep visiting this page