Anton Fier, a 66-year-old American drummer, producer, and bandleader, passed away. All of the songs Antonfier produced and was involved with benefited from his boundless strength, emotion, and intensity. He had a wealth of musical knowledge, as our crew discovered.
Alex Fier, United States citizen Anton Fier was born in Cleveland, Ohio. He was a founding member of the feelies and lounge lizards. He founded the golden palominos while in the lodge working with Periubu and shortly in the void odds. Rest in peace.
At 66, drummer Anton Fire passed away after playing with the Feelies, Lounge Lizards, and Golden Palumnus for the past 40 years.
About Anton Fier
American drummer, producer, songwriter, and bandleader Anton Fier. In the United States, he was born in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Lounge Lizards and The Feelies both included Fier in their early lineups. He established The Golden Palominos, spent time in The Lodge, collaborated with Pere Ubu, and briefly joined the Voidoids.
Anton Fier- Quick Facts
|Born:||June 20, 1956, Cleveland, OH|
|Died:||September 21, 2022, Chișinău, Moldova|
|Music groups:||The Golden Palominos, The Feelies (1978 – 1980)|
|Death Reason According to sources:||Assisted Suicide|
|He died at the age:||66|
|Well, Known for:||Dreamspeed Album|
Anton Fier Demise All Updates September 2022!
Fier contributed to records alongside John Zorn, Pere Ubu, Herbie Hancock, Mick Jagger, and others in addition to his band, the Golden Palominos.
- The Feelies, Lounge Lizards, and Golden Palominos used Anton Fier as their drummer.
- In a statement given to Pitchfork, Fier’s fellow members of the Feelies confirmed the news and paid tribute to him. Aged 66, he was.
- We learned of Anton’s passing last night, according to the statement.
- During our musical journey, we had the pleasure of playing with him for too little time.
- The extremely high standards Anton set for himself as a musician encouraged people around him to raise their game. A terrific drummer who was loved by all of us passed away. He now lives in peace.
- Cleveland, Ohio, is the city where Fier was born on June 20, 1956. He moved to New York in his early 20s because of his passion for punk music, where he played drums on the Feelies’ seminal 1980 album Crazy Rhythms before quitting the group shortly after it was released.
- Fier later joined John Lurie’s raucous jazz-punk outfit, the Lounge Lizards, and contributed to their 1981 self-titled first album.
- Later that year, Fier enlisted John Zorn, Arto Lindsay, Bill Laswell, and Fred Frith to join his Golden Palominos group.
- Fier, Laswell, and Skopelitis were among the group’s longest-tenured members, though the roster would frequently change.
- Drummer who was in high demand in New York’s downtown scene, Fier collaborated on records with artists such as Pere Ubu, John Zorn, Gil Scott-Heron, Laurie Anderson, Yoko Ono, Arto Lindsay, Mick Jagger, Bob Mould, Swans, and more.
- Drivin’ N’ Cryin’, The Grapes of Wrath, and Joe Henry were among the performers he produced.
- Many of Fier’s friends and bandmates have paid the artist homage on social media in the wake of his passing.
- After learning about Anton Fier’s demise, John Lurie expressed his sorrow on Twitter.
- Without him, The Lounge Lizards would have never begun. He taught us how to compose music. called for it.”
In addition to Lurie, Fier was praised on social media by Bob Mould, Jamaaladeen Tacuma, Jon Wurster, Patrick Carney, and Jason Narducy.
Anton Fier – Most known For Dreamspeed
How did Anton Fire Pass Away Suddenly?
According to Wikipedia, Fier, 66 years old, committed assisted suicide on September 14, 2022, in Switzerland.
We work on Well Known Musician’s death; we give the easiest and most accessible information about recently died musicians and celebrities. Check these posts like this below for more:
- Basketball Wives Actress Brooke Bailey’s Daughter Passes Away At 25: It’s Not A Goodbye!
- How Did The Of Death Debra Mccurdy Took Place? | What’s Jennette’s Book Tells?
- How Did Robyn Griggs Died?: ‘Another World’ Actress Officially Confirmed To Be Dead At 49 After Malignancy (Cancer) – August 2022!
So, you can check our latest posts for more news like this. Stay strong and SHARE THIS POST.